Oahu Luau Dinner
Experience a Hawaiian luau, including full table service, at one of the largest and most respected luau shows in Hawaii. The 12-oceanfront acres on Oahu's leeward west coast is host of a daily luau, Hawaiian games, arts and crafts demonstrations, live music and performances. The property is located within the beautiful Ko Olina Resort area, home of the Four Season's, Marriott's Beach Club and Disney's Aulani Resort.
Celebrating the culture and history of the island of Oahu, your luau experience has taken great care to preserve the special qualities that make Hawaii so unique. This luau package is designed to give you and your guests an authentic Hawaiian experience from the exciting demonstrations and activities, to the delicious food and the spectacular Hawaiian Dance Revue.
You'll receive a Mai Tai greeting upon arrival and be adorned with either a fresh flower Lei or Kukui nut Lei. Stroll along the lush lawns and under coconut palms, which overlook a secluded beach with brilliant sunset views. Enjoy all the luau has to offer by participating in our Hawaiian games of skill, songs, dances, or the many arts and crafts demonstrations before adjourning to your exclusive table service meal, which includes the main show revue.
Your Luau Dinner Package includes the following:
• A Mai Tai Greeting upon arrival (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic options)
• Fresh Flower Lei or Kukui Nut Lei Greeting
• Souvenir Arrival Photo (One per person)
• Souvenir Gift
• Hawaiian Games
• Shower of Flowers (Gently showered by fragrant island flowers)
• Arts & Crafts demonstration
• Hukilau on the Beach (Cast fishing net lined with ki leaves from the shore)
• Royal Court Procession (Reenactment of a Hawaiian Royalty procession, including a dedicated dance)
• Imu Ceremony (Ceremony to remove the cooked pork from the pit oven)
• Deluxe seating
• Pre-Paid Luau Card, which may be used towards beverages, merchandise and arrival/specialty photographs
• Table service Hawaiian Menu
• Spectacular Hawaiian Revue (Main show)
• Round-trip transportation from resort/condo in the Waikiki Resort area is available (Separate transportation fee applies)
So whatever you're looking for, the Hawaiian experience you've always dreamed of still exists at this Oahu luau that will be remembered long after your Hawaiian travel has ended.
Restrictions for Participants:
• Children 3-years of age and younger are admitted free, provided they do not take a dinner plate or a seat at the show or on transportation
• Guest 21-years of age and older must present a government issued picture ID to order or consume alcohol
• Transportation pick-ups begin at 3:30 p.m. (Waikiki hotel transportation available); Luau check-in is after 4:00 p.m.; Luau events start at 5:00 p.m.
• No refunds or credits for unredeemed, unwanted or unused inclusions, amenities or activities, including Pre-Paid Luau Card
• Menu is set, but may vary based on availability on seasonality of dishes
Suggested Items to Bring:
• Additional spending money for optional beverages or souvenirs
• Light jacket or sweater
• Mosquito repellent
All events and times are weather permitting and are subject to change without notice.
Dinner Items include: (Based on availability on seasonality of dishes)
• Salad Bar
• Macaroni Salad
• Lomi Lomi Salmon
• Fried Chicken
• Island Fish with Macadamia Nut Creme Sauce
• Kalua Pig
• Steamed White Rice
• Taro Dinner Rolls & Butter
Dessert Items include:
• Banana Coconut Cake
• Fresh Pineapple Chunks
Beverage includes your choice of: Hot coffee or hot tea, including a wide selection of standard and Premium drinks served at the bar (With use of Pre-Paid Luau Card or paid seperately)