Maui: Ka'anapali Sunset Sail
Enjoy a romantic sunset sail aboard a comfortable ocean sailing catamaran. With breathtaking views of Moloka'i and Lana'i, spinner dolphins and flying fish, this two-hour sunset sail is relaxing, romantic, and fun. Your palate will be amused with an assortment of hot and cold appetizers and are guaranteed to satisfy the most discriminating gourmet. All this aboard Maui's most experienced sailing company for a personalized sail that leaves direct from Ka'anapali Beach.
Sail in style on this 50 foot (15m) Sloop Rigged Sailing Catamaran for smooth sailing through the Hawaiian waters. Your Sunset cruise is a casual light-dining experience, as short pants are fine and light jackets are recommended for cooler temperatures at open sea.
To make your trip a special, one-of-a-kind experience, you will have a wide selection of premium beverages and appetizers served during your sail. Indulge yourself with a special selection of other alcoholic drinks available for purchase. Sail beyond Lahaina to view the beautiful West Coast of Maui as the sunsets over the ocean on this magical and exciting cruise.
To accommodate for sunset intervals throughout the year, the Maui: Ka'anapali Sunset Sail departs at 4:00 p.m. between the months of October-March; Whereas, the departure is at 4:30 p.m. between the months of April-September.
Regular - Group Price Includes:
• 2-hour cruise tour admission
• Assortment of hot and cold Appetizers
• Assortment of Desserts
• 2 Premium alcoholic drinks
• Assorted beverages and water
Guidelines for Cruise Participants:
• Recommended to check in 30-minutes prior to departure
• Attire: Casual
• Rubber-soled shoes recommended
Suggested Items to Bring:
• Light sweater, jacket or pullover; light jacket recommended
• Rubber-soled shoes
• Additional spending money for optional Premium drink selections
• Still or video camera
Unless weather or ocean conditions prohibit, cruise run rain or night (shine). Generally, there are cooler temperatures sailing during open waters on the outdoor deck areas. Viewing conditions along the island coastline is dependent on weather conditions. Ship includes traversing stairways and some narrow passage ways.
The menu may change quarterly to reflect the freshest and finest ingredients of the season. The following is generally served:
• Appetizer bar assortment of hot and cold appetizers available throughout the sail, some of which include:
• Hawaiian Ahi Poke
• Keahole Lobster Mango Summer Rolls
• Marinated Chicken Skewers
• Dessert bar
• Pineapple Stuffed Beef Roulade
• Kula Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
• soft drinks and filtered water
• Select 2 Premium alcoholic beverages
An optional selection of alcoholic drinks available for purchase