Oahu: LOST 2017 (Half-Day LOST Tour)
Fan Exclusive activity SALES CLOSED! Tour sales available until Friday, 8-Sept-2017.
Fan Exclusive booking requests are available by invitation only. Welcome LOST 2017 Fans!
This Fan Exclusive LOST Tour Operates on THUR, 5-OCT-2017; Sales Are Limited to Only This Day!
The following 'Fan Exclusive Promo Discount' to apply for early sales:
• Save 10% to the per person price from the 'Fan Exclusive' published rate when you finalize and secure a booking on or before Saturday, 31-December-2016.
• Save 5% to the per person price from the 'Fan Exclusive' published rate when you finalize and secure a booking between Sunday, 1-January-2017 thru Friday, 31-March-2017.
The 'Fan Exclusive Promo Discount' will not reflect online; the amount will be adjusted accordingly. Full Confirmation details will follow upon a successful submission of an online reservation order; the price rate will be adjusted according to the 'Promo Discount' that applies.
This one-of-a-kind Tour for fans of the television series is a perfect add-on (or alternative) to the full-day Fan Exclusive "LOST" tour. On this trek, you get to hike, swim and explore "The Island" not quite as seen on TV.
This half-day adventure is an OTHER exploration of what makes the island of Oahu Hollywood’s favorite tropical backlot. Upon departing Waikiki, we journey up-country - to Oahu's famous North Shore. Highlights include a refreshing swim in a fresh water pool at a rainforest waterfall and beach time.
Including a chance to visit the famed 'Campsite' and swim in front of a waterfall, exceptional photo opportunities abound at this, and at every site of this half-day tour. In fact, all the locations we visit are settings of natural beauty, or cultural and historical significance, in addition to playing a role in the plot of the show.
This is an exclusive tour for the Fans of "LOST 2017", so you can share your experience (and conspiracy theories) without "Others" listening in.
The "LOST 2017" half-day tour stops include:
• Campsite beach (beach stop)
• Kate & Sawyer's Waterfall Scene (rainforest & waterfall stop includes optional swim in fresh water pool)
• Boone's Death Scene (Mr. Eko's brother, Yemi, plane crash site)
• And "Other" surprises along the way.
Fan Exclusive Price Includes:
• Round-trip transportation from the Waikiki Fan Exclusive Host Hotel (Boarding time - outside Host Hotel - between: 10:35-10:58 AM)
• Park Access Fees
Access to rainforest, waterfall pool, and coastal areas are dependent on surf conditions and seasonal weather rainfall amounts. Activity includes nearly 3 miles of walking distance throughout the day. The 'Waterfall' stop includes 1.5 mile round trip walk over paved trail with an elevation climb of 300 feet. The 'Beach' stop includes 1.5 mile round trip walk at sea level over sandy area - beach area.
Specific to this Fan Exclusive activity, a Full refund may be issued if canceled with a minimum of 30-days (four weeks) advance notice from the event date and time. Reservations are non-cancelable, non-refundable and/or available for reschedule any time within 30-days (four weeks) from the event date and time.
Tours cancelled by the vendor will be refunded in full.
Specific to this Fan Exclusive activity, Fan Exclusive Tours are available to only registered LOST 2017 participants; tour sales available thru Friday, 8-Sept-2017.