Oahu: The 'Other' LOST Experience (Full-Day LOST T.V. Show Tour)
This adventure is an OTHER exploration of what makes the island of Oahu Hollywood’s favorite tropical backlot. On this 6.5-hour full day activity, you get to hike, swim and explore "The Island" not quite as seen on TV.
After a brief overview of filming sites in and around Waikiki, we trek up-country to Oahu's famous North Shore. Highlights include a refreshing swim at a rainforest waterfall, beach time, "The Others" compound, lunch in the "Australian Outback," and shopping in a not-so-remote African village, and many, many more!
Exclusive site locations featured only on this LOST trek include the Camp Site Beach and Mr. Eko's Nigerian Church.
Including a chance to swim in front of a waterfall, exceptional photo opportunities abound at this, and at every site of this full-day tour. In fact, all the locations we visit are settings of natural beauty, or cultural and historical significance, in addition to playing a role in the plot of the show.
To make your trip a special, one-of-a-kind experience, you will be allotted time to sit-down for a non-host lunch at one of the locations, as well as beach time and souvenir shopping opportunities. We also offer Luxury Charter and Private Charter tours for you and your invited guests, so you can share your experience (and conspiracy theories) without "Others" listening in.
The 'Other' LOST Experience tour stops include:
• Camp Site Beach (beach stop) [site exclusive to The 'Other' LOST Experience tour]
• Island Compound a.k.a. Dharmaville *
• Crash Site Beach (coastal stop)
• Beach location used in every season - includes Sawyer being lead by 'The Man-In-Black' to view the 'Other' Island (beach stop)
• Polar Bear Escape (rainforest stop)
• Palm Tree Grove used throughout series
• Kate & Sawyer's Waterfall scene (rainforest & waterfall stop - includes optional swim in waterfall pool) *
• Nigerian Village (retail opportunity stop)
• Nigerian Airstrip
• Nigerian Plane Crash Site (rainforest area)
• Mr. Eko's Nigerian Church [site exclusive to The 'Other' LOST Experience tour]
• Sawyer's Torture (rainforest stop)
• And, a couple of other surprises along the way
• Activity includes an optional non-host lunch stop at a Shrimp Truck in the "Australian Outback" or an optional non-host lunch stop at a North Shore cafe with all food types available including vegetarian selections.
* = Separate Park Access Fee associated with stop, paid individually, if wish to visit and access site. Not applicable for Luxury Charters.
• Round-trip transportation from select areas within the Waikiki Resort area for a Semi-Private tour.
• A Private Charter activity includes round-trip transportation from the Waikiki Resort area and select areas on the island of Oahu, e.g., Kahala Resort, Ko'olina Resort area including Disney Aulani, and Airport. (Please inquire for transportation details regarding locations not listed here.)
• Luxury Charters includes round-trip transportation from any point on the island of Oahu, e.g., Private residence, Turtle Bay Resort, Kahala Resort, Ko'olina Resort area including Disney Aulani, Airport, etc.
• Narrative guide
• Episode clips and scene photos for viewing from the t.v. show, compared to some sights visited
• Semi-Private tours are available to you and a small number of tour participants, which may provide some but not complete privacy.
• A Private Charter activity offers a dedicated guide and vehicle appropriate to the size of you and your invited guests.
• Luxury Charter and Private Charter time periods may be altered upon request
Luxury Charter also Includes:
• Dedicated premium late model luxury vehicle appropriate to the size of you and your invited guests
• Park access fees
• Complimentary choice of either a Hawaiian flowered leis or Kukui nut leis for members in your party
• A bottle water for each party member
• Complimentary coco puff (a.k.a. profiterole) dessert snack from the popular Liliha Bakery, which was used as the diner where Kate's mother worked from the tv series
• Luxury Charter tours provide you and your invited guests a premium Private Charter experience.
• The state of Hawaii requires children under the age of four to ride in a child safety seat and children ages four through seven to ride in a child safety seat or a booster seat when traveling on a motor vehicle. Vehicles are generally not equipped with children safety seats or a booster seat; a nominal surcharge may apply for request or requirement for use of additional seating device.
• Children under the age of seven may participate on a Luxury Charter or Private Charter activity type.
• LOST booking requests are set up by appointment only. All dates may be available and dependent on operational capacity, including but not limited to guide and vehicle availability.
Access to waterfall pool, rainforest trails, and coastal areas are dependent on surf conditions and seasonal weather rainfall amounts. Activity includes nearly 2.5 miles of walking distance throughout the day.