Oahu: LOST Hydra Experience (Half-Day LOST T.V. Show Tour)
This activity is no longer available.
We suggest LOST In Honolulu, as your half-day LOST T.V. Show Tour alternative. For your convenience, we have provided the long tour description of the activity as follows:
Oahu: LOST In Honolulu (Half-Day Private Charter LOST T.V. Show Tour)
Hawaiian Escapades' one-of-a-kind Honolulu City Tour for fans of the television series is a perfect add-on (or alternative) to any of our full-day "LOST" tours. Focusing on your favorite castaways' histories both on and off-Island. Guide and guests will travel onto "The Island" for an easy hike through a tropical rainforest, as well as explore rugged coastal terrain; all this before traveling the world for a global journey from the back stories of "Lost", covering urban locations and terrain that have doubled as Sydney Australia, Seoul South Korea, Los Angeles California, London England, Miami Florida, even Bangkok Thailand. All within the Honolulu city limits!
After a brief drive-around of filming locations in and around Waikiki, we drive along the south shores of Oahu's steep rocky bluffs for a breathtaking view of the "Other" Island and a coastal journey to witness the location of a parachute landing. All this before we begin exploring international urban locations. Side trips to Oxford, England and Los Angeles, California allow guests a chance to catch their breaths before heading back into the wild again.
We stop in the city for the "Walkabout" portion of the tour and hit Downtown, Chinatown, and the State Capitol districts. In addition to following your favorite character's footsteps through town, you'll hear some Honolulu city history, discover facts, features and fine points of the places we'll visit, you'll even learn how some sites received specific makeovers to get them camera-ready.
Afterwards, we head inland for an easy hike onto "The Island", then pay our respects to characters who may or may not be gone, and finally, drive by some picturesque locations for a glimpse at how and where a few of the characters lived and worked prior to booking their ill-fated flight.
As on the full-day LOST tours, many of the locations we visit are settings of natural beauty or cultural and historical significance, in addition to playing a background role in the series, making this a pleasant and informative tour for fans and non-fans alike.
To make your trip a special, one-of-a-kind experience, we offer this activity as an exclusive private-charter tour for just your group, so you can share your experience (and conspiracy theories) without "The Others" listening in.
"LOST" In Honolulu tour stops include:
• Cambridge University (urban stop)
• Coastal Journey for Mile's Parachute Landing (coastal stop)
• View of "Other" Island (ocean vista stop)
• Bank Robbery (urban stop)
• Miracle To Confirm (urban stop)
• Walkabout Travel Agency (urban stop)
• London Street musician (Charlie) near Widmore Industries (urban stop)
• Stream Crossings (rainforest & waterfall stop)
• Mosque (urban stop)
• Thailand (urban stop)
• Sydney, Australia (urban stop)
• Sun's father's Office (urban stop)
• And, a couple of other surprises along the way including a snack stop at a notable local diner where Kate's mother was a waitress (complimentary snack is not available on Monday's and federal holiday's)
Exclusive - Private Charter Price Includes:
• Round-trip transportation from any Oahu island location
• Dedicated vehicle
• Narrative guide
• Complimentary snack (complimentary snack is not available on Monday's and federal holiday's)
• Episode clips and scene photos for viewing from the t.v. show, compared to some sights visited
• Tour time periods may be altered upon request
• Exclusive booking requests are set up by appointment only. All dates are open and available upon request
Access to rainforest trails and waterfall viewing conditions is dependent on seasonal weather rainfall amounts. Activity includes about 1.5 miles of walking distance throughout the day.