Oahu: LOST Oceanic Trek (Full-Day LOST T.V. Show Tour)
On this "LOST" themed tour, exploring The "Other" Island is just the beginning. Offering some of the most dramatic vistas and picturesque urban locations from the hit T.V. show, this unique, 6.5 hour full-day excursion focuses on the stunning scenic contrasts between windward Oahu's eastern- and metropolitan Honolulu's south-facing shores.
Exclusive site locations featured only on this LOST trek include Mr Paik's Mansion - scene of Sun & Jin's Wedding , Hugo's Chicken Restaurant, Flashback of Two Infamous Young Men on Beach Playing a Form of Backgammon , and 'Gathering Place' featured in Series Finale.
Exceptional photo opportunities abound at every site - including a bamboo rainforest, stream and waterfall area - on this full day trek. In fact, all the locations we visit are settings of natural beauty or cultural and historical significance in addition to playing a role in the plot of the final season.
After a brief overview of filming locations in and around Waikiki, we drive along the south shore and continue our trek to the spectacular Windward side of Oahu. Our journey includes scenic vistas of Oahu's steep rocky bluffs for a stroll along an ocean cliffside featured in the Final Season 'Lighthouse' episode; including the entrance to the "Cave" found in the same episode and bamboo forest featured in the Final Season. Afterwards, we reflect during a flashback to two infamous young men playing a form of backgammon on a windward beach and many other locations with a few unscripted surprises.
To make your trip a special, one-of-a-kind experience, you will be allotted time to sit-down for a non-host lunch at one of the locations, as well as views of rugged coastline, strolls within lush rainforest areas, and exploration of the island in the way the "Others" may see it! We also offer Luxury Charter and Private Charter tours exclusive only to you and your invited guests, so you can share your experience (and conspiracy theories) without "Others" listening in.
"LOST" Oceanic Trek tour stops include:
• Coastal Journey as seen in Series Finale fight sequence (coastal stop)
• Rainforest & Stream area featured in Final Season (rainforest stop)
• Kate & Sawyer's Leap into Ocean from Island featured in Series Finale (coastal stop)
• Mr Paik's Mansion - scene of Sun & Jin's Wedding (temple & retail opportunity stop) [site exclusive to the LOST Oceanic Trek tour] *
• Young Jacob and his Brother Playing a Form of Backgammon, featured in Final Season (beach stop) [site exclusive to the LOST Oceanic Trek tour]
• Hugo's Chicken Restaurant [site exclusive to the LOST Oceanic Trek tour]
• Bamboo Forest as seen in Series Finale (rainforest stop)
• Church 'Gathering Place' featured in Series Finale [site exclusive to the LOST Oceanic Trek tour]
• Entrance to the Cave as seen in the Final Season "Lighthouse" (rainforest stop)
• Lighthouse vista point (vista / lookout stop)
• England Scenes including London & Oxford University
• Los Angeles street areas featured during undercover cop scenes
• And, a couple of other surprises along the way.
• Activity includes an optional non-host lunch stop at a LOST star's restaurant - Daniel Dae Kim's former restaurant; All food types available including vegetarian selections.
* = Separate Park Access Fee associated with stop, paid individually, if wish to visit and access site.
• Round-trip transportation from select areas within the Waikiki Resort area for a Semi-Private tour.
• A Private Charter activity includes round-trip transportation from the Waikiki Resort area and select areas on the island of Oahu, e.g., Kahala Resort, Ko'olina Resort area including Disney Aulani, and Airport. (Please inquire for transportation details regarding locations not listed here.)
• Luxury Charters includes round-trip transportation from any point on the island of Oahu, e.g., Private residence, Turtle Bay Resort, Kahala Resort, Ko'olina Resort area including Disney Aulani, Airport, etc.
• Narrative guide
• Episode clips and scene photos for viewing from the t.v. show, compared to some sights visited
• Semi-Private tours are available to you and a small number of tour participants, which may provide some but not complete privacy.
• A Private Charter activity offers a dedicated guide and vehicle appropriate to the size of you and your invited guests.
• Luxury Charter and Private Charter time periods may be altered upon request
Luxury Charter also Includes:
• Dedicated premium late model luxury vehicle appropriate to the size of you and your invited guests
• Park access fees
• Complimentary choice of either a Hawaiian flowered leis or Kukui nut leis for members in your party
• A bottle water for each party member
• Complimentary coco puff (a.k.a. profiterole) dessert snack from the popular Liliha Bakery, which was used as the diner where Kate's mother worked from the tv series
• Luxury Charter tours provide you and your invited guests a premium Private Charter experience.
• The state of Hawaii requires children under the age of four to ride in a child safety seat and children ages four through seven to ride in a child safety seat or a booster seat when traveling on a motor vehicle. Vehicles are generally not equipped with children safety seats or a booster seat; a nominal surcharge may apply for request or requirement for use of additional seating device.
• Children under the age of seven may participate on a Luxury Charter or Private Charter activity type.
• LOST booking requests are set up by appointment only. All dates may be available and dependent on operational capacity, including but not limited to guide and vehicle availability.
Access to rainforest trails, and coastal areas are dependent on surf conditions and seasonal weather rainfall amounts. Activity includes nearly 2 miles of walking distance throughout the day.