Oahu: Paradise Quest - Circle Island Escapade
This is an exclusive version of a Circle Island Tour. Together, guests and guide will explore nature preserves, waterfall pools, botanical gardens, plantations, including scenic North Shore coastal areas and spectacular views of the windward Ko'olau mountain range and coast that one can only experience on the island of Oahu.
As a result of Hawaii's incredibly diverse ecosystem, the islands of Aloha become the perfect backdrop for a variety of different environments - from arid desert to mountain pine forest, verdant grassland to majestic mountain terrain - in addition to the lush tropical rainforests and pristine sand beaches Hawaii is known for.
Upon departing from the Waikiki resort area, we trek around the island of Oahu to a number of locations in central and windward Oahu and North Shore areas of the island, some of which include: a macadamia nut farm, Japanese Temple, nature preserve, sugar mill, pineapple plantation and a few surprises along the way.
The activity includes a rainforest and waterfall stop with an opportunity to swim in a refreshing fresh water pool. Exceptional photo opportunities abound at this, and at every site, of this full-day tour. In fact, all the locations we visit are settings of natural beauty or cultural and historical significance. During the days activity, your guide will point out the surrounding plant and bird species, ancient archaeological sites, describe Hawaii's unique geology, natural and cultural history.
Oahu: Paradise Quest - Circle Island Escapade Tour Stops Include:
• Byodo-In Temple (Buddhist temple stop) *
• Macadamia Nut Farm (souvenir shopping & taste opportunity)
• Waimea Valley Nature Preserve (rainforest & waterfall stop) *
• Shrimp Truck (Including a non-host lunch at a Shrimp Truck or comparable North Shore grill)
• Waialua Sugar Mill (souvenir shopping)
• Dole Plantation (souvenir shopping & taste opportunity)
* = Separate Park Access Fee associated with stop, paid individually, if wish to visit and access site.
To make your trip a special, one-of-a-kind experience, we provide our guests with an opportunity for a non-host meal stop at one of the locations. Explore the island locations in a small-group tour setting. Offering our guests an escape from bus tours with large, impersonal groups, rushed itineraries and mass-market narratives. Your Circle Island experience includes an opportunity to swim in a refreshing fresh water waterfall, rain forest walk, temple and plantation visits and other surprises!
Exclusive - Private Charter Price Includes:
• Round-trip transportation from any Oahu island location
• Dedicated vehicle
• Narrative guide
• Tour time periods may be altered upon request
• Exclusive booking requests are set up by appointment only. All dates are open and available upon request
Regular - Group Price Includes:
• Round-trip transportation from resort/condo in the Waikiki Resort area
• Narrative guide
Restrictions for Participants:
• The state of Hawaii requires children under the age of four to ride in a child safety seat and children ages four through seven to ride in a child safety seat or a booster seat when traveling on a motor vehicle. Vehicles are generally not equipped with children safety seats or a booster seat; a nominal surcharge may apply for request or requirement for use of additional seating device.
Access to waterfall is dependent on seasonal weather rainfall amounts. Activity includes about 2.5 miles of walking distance throughout the day.